the greatest battles are those in the mind.


Friday, January 05, 2007


(: hah! paiseh. i didnt realised that im a year ahead. haha.
so, hello 2007. lol.
split shift today, so, yup. home now.
have been busy these few days. mama is taking care of long xuan. he's my cousin's son, 18months only. super cute (: but playing with him is taking a toll on us. haha. he is like so super active (:
scott's birthday is coming. =( have to get him a present since he got me one. thought it should be easy to buy his present since i know he like superman. but, now, i think it is difficult since he has like all the superman stuff already.
ive finally seen kelly, yesterday. the one that kelvin and max says i give them the 'kelly feeling'. haha. yesterday teh delievery man saw us talking then ask me if kelly was my sister-_-. that was the face given by kelly and i. haha. then i was asking kelly if both of us really look alike. then she says maybe its the way i do things. cause when she see me working, she seems to be seeing herself working. heh! how interesting. then the delievery man came today, and saw us again. then he said, WONDER SISTERS -_-
odi told kelvin im super pro in pool. tay told ogy im the best. he can beat everyone except me. yes. i got suan like siao lar. haha. but playing with them is still fun.
my pay is already credited into my account. yay. going to check tomorrow, take money out to spend, give mama. =)
off to take a little nap. working 6.0 to 10.30 tonight. rahhh.

reply to tags-
yanrong: haha. i forgive you for pointing out my error.
florence: haha. i think ive got too much sleep. lol
jingting: haha. only 8 hours a day la. haha
yunlu: superwoman is you, not me (: haha. SCOTTY~ (with michael's face)
yijia: haha. you are welcome. lol. i enjoy being fast. lol. u slow coach!
atiq: haha. 2007 i mean. haha. how's school?
allie: haha. no lar. haha. i was just being a little blur. lol. yes, kelvin is nice. lol.
vic: hah! 2007 (:



CECILIA
3:53 PM